Bleu Cheese Bacon and Mushroom Sliders
You won’t miss the bun at all while enjoying these beef sliders. Garlic and onion inside the burger adds savory flavor while the sauteed mushrooms, crispy bacon and yummy bleu cheese add to the deliciousness of every bite. This is one of the keto recipes that the whole family will enjoy and ask for more!
For anyone who isn’t too concerned with carbs, add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce to the meat when mixing.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 t. Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 T. white onion, finely minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 oz. white mushrooms, sliced
- 3 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 3 strips bacon, cut into thirds and cooked
- Preheat oven broiler to high and set top oven rack to the second highest setting.
- Add ground beef, mustard, garlic, and onion to a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and mix with a fork or your fingers until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Divide beef mixture into 8 portions and shape each into small patties. Set patties on a plate and gently press each with your thumb in the center to keep them from puffing up while cooking. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large, oven-safe skillet. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are nicely browned, approximately 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer mushrooms to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil to pan and swirl to coat the bottom. Add slider patties to the skillet and cook until brown on each side, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and top each slider with sautéed mushrooms and crumbled blue cheese. Place skillet in oven under broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until blue cheese starts to melt.
- Remove skillet from oven and top each slider with a piece of bacon and serve immediately on a bed of lettuce and with a side of steamed broccoli, if desired. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 2.5g
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 42g||64.6%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You Can Be Healthy Too
You can add any toppings you like for even more taste! This pairs well with a side of brocolli for the perfect keto dinner.
About the Author
I live a healthy lifestyle and love inspiring others to take charge of their health. I enjoy sharing what I have learned in my own struggle to lose weight and get healthy. I am enjoying a keto lifestyle and have lost over 40 pounds so far. I have more energy than ever and feel 20 years younger!