Six Pack Abs Workout Routine
Are you tired of a large or flabby belly? Would you like to get a six pack you can show off at anytime? If so, we can show you how. And you can create a six pack abs workout routine at home, saving you money and time at the gym!
Medicine Ball Crunch
One great at-home stomach exercise is similar to a crunch. You will need a five pound dumbbell or medicine ball.
- To begin, get into a sitting position in which your upper torso and thigh form a “V-Shape”.
- Cross the lower portion of your legs and raise them up.
- Now, grab the ball and with both hands and move to the left and right again and again.
- Be sure to stay in the V-shape as you move the ball across your body.
- For the best results, do 15 sets of three reps, three times each week.
Low Belly Leg Reach
The low-belly leg reach is another excellent exercise for your stomach.
- Start by laying on your back and bend your degrees to a 90-degree angle.
- Place your hands behind your head and make sure to contract your abs.
- Next, lift up your shoulders and crunch up, all the while keeping your knees stacked over your hips.
- Hold in your breath for about to three seconds and exhale as you extend your legs to a 45-degree angle.
- Squeeze in your lower tummy while extending your legs.
- Two sets of 10 to 15 reps will suffice.
Donkey kickbacks may have a funny name, but they sure do work for getting a muscular stomach.
- Begin by getting on your knees with your back neutral and your toes tucked under.
- Now, bring your stomach inward, toward the spine.
- Raise your knees so they are a few inches off the ground and contract yours abs.
- Continue to keep your abs engaged and bring your right knee up to your nose.
- Next, move your right leg so that it is up behind you and squeeze your rear end.
- Keep your back safe by contracting your abs and facing your hips toward the floor.
- This should be done 10 times per leg.
Another top stomach exercise you can do at home is called the boat pose.
- Begin by sitting on the floor with your knees bent with your hands under them and your feet on the floor.
- Make sure your shoulders are back and your chest is raised as you engage the abs and lift the lower portions of your bent legs so they are parallel to the ground.
- Be sure to be balanced on your bones that help you sit and make sure your knees are still bent.
- As long as you do not feel any discomfort, start to straighten out your legs and move your arms forward.
- Stay like this for at least five breaths, but no more than 15 and then release.
- This should be repeated about five times.
You can come up with a six pack abs workout routine at home or use these. They are easy to do and are very effective. Get the stomach of your dreams by trying out these workouts!
If you want to show off your own six pack abs, then you need to check out this amazing weight loss program right away! Click this link to get started today: https://youcanbehealthy.to/flat-belly-fix/
About the Author
I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle and helping others to achieve their weight and health goals. I like to provide tips, exercises and diets so that people reading my blog can lose weight the smart way.